THE EPIC PLAN
We HELP MAKE planning your wedding entertainment easy. THE Ceremony and reception planner SHOWS YOU HOW A STANDARD WEDDING TIMELINE WORKS and is easily customizable. WE CAN ALSO OFFER MANY SUGGESTIONS THAT WILL FIT YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS FOR PLANNING YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
WEDDING CEREMONY & RECEPTION PLANNING FORMS
Ceremony entertainment planning forms
Reception entertainment planning forms
WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY PLANNING FORMS
Videography Ceremony & Reception planning forms
WEDDING DJ FAQ's
Do you have a "signature sound"?
- If I had to choose a signature sound it would be hard to pick just one. We play to everyone at your wedding, it is important to keep a variety of music on the dance floor throughout the night. We want everyone to walk away feeling that they got to have their moment on the dance floor.
Do you have something we can listen to?
- We do not have a sample playlist, but we do have a couple of live mixes that we post on our site to give you a better feel of our style of mixing and song selection throughout the night. You can view the like here to our Soundcloud page.
Do you allow a request list?
- We always allow request. 9 times out of 10 when there is a request made, is usally just perfect for the moment.
Do you have an assistant?
- There are no assistants with our company, we are dedicated full time wedding entertainers. We do have PhotoBooth and Slow Motion Video Booth attendants that assist us with taking care of you guest during your wedding when those services are added.
How do you handle if there's a song we'd like played, but you don't have it?
- We always bring Wi-Fi to all of our weddings, if it is not on our hard drive we will do everything we can to get it played :)
Assuming you bring your own equipment? If so, what is that equipment?
- Our in house equipment consist of 2x QSC K12 Top Speakers & QSC Subwoofers. Microphones consist of Shure & Sennheiser Brands. We use Serato DJ Software to mix our music throughout the night.
How much room do you need and do you bring a table to set up on?
- We require a 10x8 foot setup area for Reception and require at least a 6-foot table w/ linen provided.
How much time before the reception do you need to set up?
- We only need 1-1.5 hours for setup, but we will arrive up to 3 hours early to make sure everything is setup prior to guest arrival.
Assuming you have cocktail hour-type of music too?
- Our Cocktail Hour is a separate 1 hour service with remote dedicated speaker system. Most if not every wedding we do has a Cocktail Hour in a different location to the Dinner/Dance Floor reception area.
What is the cost for 4 hours? 5 hours?
- Our rates start at $1999 for 4 hours of DJ Entertainment. If you need 5 hours of entertainment including cocktail hour, we would just add $199 to the total, bringing it to $2,198. Everything from Setup/Breakdown and Travel are included in this rate (within 50 miles of Charleston, SC)
Assuming you playlist music during a break?
- Yes, we do begin a playlist for a short period during dinner. We do require (1) vendor meal during dinner (additional meals needed for attendants i.e. photobooth operators). We will take a short break to eat during dinner and then return to get ready to announce Cake Cutting or Toast.
What do you wear to a wedding?
- We will always wear a Black suite, White shirt, and a Black Skinny Tie. A very modern look. EPIC Style :)
What should I have asked that I did not?
- Do you play the YMCA or Chicken Dance, NO, Take a deep breath and remember: We are NOT YMCA/chicken dance DJs and we will never play those songs unless you specifically request them. With that said, if your friends and family love them, let us know! They certainly are fun in the right setting.